Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Extra! Extra! Read all about...

Some bright summer flowers for you on a cold winter's day

The flowers there are a gift from me to you.  Some color to liven up what may be a cold, dreary afternoon where you are.  I know that's what I see outside my own window.

Now, on a totally unrelated note.

Since I know that all of you must be dying to get to know me better, I've updated and enhanced my "About" page. 

Ever wondered where this blog got its funky title?  Or how I became interested in local, sustainable foods?  Now you can find out the answers to these questions and more! 

Plus, you'll get the added bonus of seeing me sporting a hot pink wig.  Head on over and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's great to hear your feedback and comments!
Anonymous users, please select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu and leave me your name. I'd love to know who you are. Thanks for your support!

Related Posts with Thumbnails