Sunday, August 2, 2009

Brownies: Revisited


Several sun-scorched days ago, I typed out a recipe for sweet, chocolaty brownies to share with you all. By some technological mishap on the part of my film developers, the shots I'd taken of said brownies were sans color. Since then, those film developers have taken the steps of the considerate and redone those photos. I have them now, hue intact.

Because those cake-like treats appeared oh-so-much more delicious the second time around, I thought I would post the corrected pictures to inspire more mouth-watering and spur more of you to action in the kitchen.


I wish I was eating one right now. If I get started early enough tomorrow, I may be able to use the oven without roasting myself in the process...

1 comment:

It's great to hear your feedback and comments!
Anonymous users, please select "Name/URL" from the "Comment As" drop down menu and leave me your name. I'd love to know who you are. Thanks for your support!

Related Posts with Thumbnails